New to the Forum!

A place for general chit-chat, hanging out, off topic stuff, shooting the breeze, ranting, introducing yourself to the forum, saying "Hi!", etc.
Kpgushue

New to the Forum!

Postby Kpgushue » Mon, 2019-Oct-14, 01:04

Hey new member here. My name is Kyle, ive been a pro audio engineer for 12 years, hobbyist for 20. I built my first home studio after getting Rod Gervais book around '06. I learned from my mistakes and have done 6 studios and one home theater since. My best work was done at Traid Recording, [url]triadrecording.com[/url] both in studio construction and engineering.

Anyway, looking forward to learning over here. Cheers!

Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

Postby Soundman2020 » Mon, 2019-Oct-14, 01:14

Kpgushue wrote:Hey new member here. My name is Kyle, ive been a pro audio engineer for 12 years, hobbyist for 20. I built my first home studio after getting Rod Gervais book around '06. I learned from my mistakes and have done 6 studios and one home theater since. My best work was done at Traid Recording, [url]triadrecording.com[/url] both in studio construction and engineering.

Anyway, looking forward to learning over here. Cheers!
Hi there Kyle, and Welcome to the forum! :thu: Glad you found us, and joined up! And with six studio builds under your belt, hopefully you'll be able to share some of your expertise with others too. In fact, if you'd care to do a thread about one of your studios, documenting how you built it and how it turned out, that would be great! So feel free to do that, if you'd like. It's always useful for first-time studio builders to have reference builds like that to help guide them.

- Stuart -

Kpgushue

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

Postby Kpgushue » Tue, 2019-Oct-15, 21:05

Im in the process of archiving all my audio, photo, and video files. Ill be happy to make a thread about one of thr builds when i have my stuff together. Looking forward to good conversation over here.